The real estate market is looking at what is called a seller’s market. That’s when inventory is low and pricing is creeping up because of heavy competition. There are often multiple offers on a single home, and homes are falling under contract within days and even hours of coming on the market. Just because it’s a seller’s market, doesn’t mean you should wait on that dream home. EPM is here with the hot takes on how to handle a seller’s market as a homebuyer.
- 7 Things You Should Know About Homebuying in a Seller’s Market June 10, 2021
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification : How much Home Can You Really Afford? May 26, 2021
- Get to Know Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae May 20, 2021
- Not Just for Farmers; What You Should Know About USDA Loans May 12, 2021
- Common Mistakes You Should Avoid When Purchasing a Home April 29, 2021