The real estate market is looking at what is called a seller’s market. That’s when inventory is low and pricing is creeping up because of heavy competition. There are often multiple offers on a single home, and homes are falling under contract within days and even hours of coming on the market. Just because it’s a seller’s market, doesn’t mean you should wait on that dream home. EPM is here with the hot takes on how to handle a seller’s market as a homebuyer.
- How to Maximize Time to Help Reach Your Goals April 13, 2023
- Leading with Positive Impact Across the Housing Industry March 27, 2023
- Seizing Opportunities In Today’s Market March 20, 2023
- Making the Right Moves March 3, 2023
- Building A Culture of Empowerment Starts with This February 13, 2023