The real estate market is looking at what is called a seller’s market. That’s when inventory is low and pricing is creeping up because of heavy competition. There are often multiple offers on a single home, and homes are falling under contract within days and even hours of coming on the market. Just because it’s a seller’s market, doesn’t mean you should wait on that dream home. EPM is here with the hot takes on how to handle a seller’s market as a homebuyer.
- Homeowner’s Summer Maintenance Checklist August 12, 2021
- 4 Books for First-Time Homebuyers July 28, 2021
- Eddy Perez Featured on The Mortgage Vault Podcast July 22, 2021
- Top 3 Questions to Help you Choose a Mortgage Lender July 13, 2021
- 5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Myths July 7, 2021