The real estate market is looking at what is called a seller’s market. That’s when inventory is low and pricing is creeping up because of heavy competition. There are often multiple offers on a single home, and homes are falling under contract within days and even hours of coming on the market. Just because it’s a seller’s market, doesn’t mean you should wait on that dream home. EPM is here with the hot takes on how to handle a seller’s market as a homebuyer.
- Practicing Gratitude as a Tool for Success November 17, 2022
- Winterize Your Home in 7 Easy Steps to Save Money November 1, 2022
- Establishing a Culture That’s Accessible to the Virtual Workforce October 31, 2022
- Tiny House Financing: 5 Things You Need to Know October 24, 2022
- Winter Home Renovations: Here’s How to Get More Cash for Your Projects October 24, 2022