HOA’s – some people love them, some loathe them, and some have no idea what they even are, or why some communities have them and others don’t. We’re going to break down the pros and cons of living in a neighborhood with an HOA so you can make a decision about whether it might be right for you, and you’ll know what questions to ask BEFORE you buy your next home.
- Homeowner’s Summer Maintenance Checklist August 12, 2021
- 4 Books for First-Time Homebuyers July 28, 2021
- Eddy Perez Featured on The Mortgage Vault Podcast July 22, 2021
- Top 3 Questions to Help you Choose a Mortgage Lender July 13, 2021
- 5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Myths July 7, 2021