The real estate market is looking at what is called a seller’s market. That’s when inventory is low and pricing is creeping up because of heavy competition. There are often multiple offers on a single home, and homes are falling under contract within days and even hours of coming on the market. Just because it’s a seller’s market, doesn’t mean you should wait on that dream home. EPM is here with the hot takes on how to handle a seller’s market as a homebuyer.
- What is a Reverse Mortgage? January 18, 2022
- Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. January 17, 2022
- Roswell, Georgia’s Thriving Business Community Makes the City THE PLACE to Live January 11, 2022
- EPM State of the Union | Where We’re Headed in 2022 and Beyond January 10, 2022
- 2022 Mortgage Loan Limits – How much can you Borrow? January 4, 2022