When buying a home, we can be so focused on closing costs and mortgage payments, that we don’t take into consideration the recurring costs that are going to come up. Among those costs like insurance, HOA fees, utilities, and an emergency fund, remember that regular maintenance might cost you a little bit upfront, but will keep the value of your home in tip-top shape over time.
- Put People First June 21, 2022
- Success Through Authentic Originality: Why EPM Owns Unique June 6, 2022
- Personal Development Starts with Focusing on Our Strengths May 23, 2022
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification : How much Home Can You Really Afford? May 15, 2022
- We Are Evolving Our Brand With the Future of the Industry in Mind May 12, 2022