When buying a home, we can be so focused on closing costs and mortgage payments, that we don’t take into consideration the recurring costs that are going to come up. Among those costs like insurance, HOA fees, utilities, and an emergency fund, remember that regular maintenance might cost you a little bit upfront, but will keep the value of your home in tip-top shape over time.
- How to Maximize Time to Help Reach Your Goals April 13, 2023
- Leading with Positive Impact Across the Housing Industry March 27, 2023
- Seizing Opportunities In Today’s Market March 20, 2023
- Making the Right Moves March 3, 2023
- Building A Culture of Empowerment Starts with This February 13, 2023