When buying a home, we can be so focused on closing costs and mortgage payments, that we don’t take into consideration the recurring costs that are going to come up. Among those costs like insurance, HOA fees, utilities, and an emergency fund, remember that regular maintenance might cost you a little bit upfront, but will keep the value of your home in tip-top shape over time.
- Homeowner’s Summer Maintenance Checklist August 12, 2021
- 4 Books for First-Time Homebuyers July 28, 2021
- Eddy Perez Featured on The Mortgage Vault Podcast July 22, 2021
- Top 3 Questions to Help you Choose a Mortgage Lender July 13, 2021
- 5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Myths July 7, 2021