The real estate market is looking at what is called a seller’s market. That’s when inventory is low and pricing is creeping up because of heavy competition. There are often multiple offers on a single home, and homes are falling under contract within days and even hours of coming on the market. Just because it’s a seller’s market, doesn’t mean you should wait on that dream home. EPM is here with the hot takes on how to handle a seller’s market as a homebuyer.
- Put People First June 21, 2022
- Success Through Authentic Originality: Why EPM Owns Unique June 6, 2022
- Personal Development Starts with Focusing on Our Strengths May 23, 2022
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification : How much Home Can You Really Afford? May 15, 2022
- We Are Evolving Our Brand With the Future of the Industry in Mind May 12, 2022