- mason jars
- spray paint
- spray adhesive
- stickers (or adhesive vinyl to make your own you can often find stickers that will work at the local craft store)
- red or pink ribbon
- craft string or twine
- tea lights candles
- Cardboard box or work area that you can get paint on
1. Find a nice flat surface to setup your work area, lay down your cardboard box or newspaper to keep the paint from messing up your surface.
2. Grab your stickers and apply them to the mason jars. Make sure all of the edges are pressed down really well so that no paint slips under the edges.
3. Next, spray the entire jar with a light coat of spray paint. Then set the jars aside and let them dry, you can set them in front of a fan or use a hair dryer to speed up the paint drying.
4. Once the paint is dry, spray the jar with a very light coat of spray adhesive; you can spray the entire jar or just a part of the jar. Let the adhesive dry for about five minutes and then gently sprinkle some glitter over the sticky area.
5. Tap the jar gently to shake the extra glitter off, then peel off the sticker.
6. Tie the top of the jar with ribbon or craft string to add a little extra flair.
Happy Valentine’s Day from EPM, ready to learn more about what loan programs are right for you? Click here!