Looking for a new career opportunity?
At EPM we know that people are the backbone to our success. Our high level of service and operation are dependent on our dedicated professionals, who take pride in helping customers reach their home ownership goals.
Over the years we have cultivated a dynamic group of energetic and hardworking individuals, each with their own skills and experience. As our company grows, so will our need for more bright and ambitious talent to join our team.
We know benefits are not
At EPM we offer a variety of benefits to select from, including:
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
401(k) Retirement Plan
EPM Current Openings
Account Executive - Wholesale
Job Description – Account Executive (Remote)
The purpose of the Account Executive (AE) position is to generate business by developing lending relationships between Equity Prime Mortgage and third party originators. AEs are responsible for obtaining new clients, as well as expanding upon existing accounts, increasing their closed loan volume through strategic, targeted, and quality salesmanship.
Due to the nature of this sales position, AEs work rather independently, continually growing a network of third party originators, industry contacts and other valuable referral sources. AEs are responsible for upholding Equity Prime Mortgage’s commitment to its clients and borrowers, maintaining a high standard in customer service and professional ethics. Account Executives may be supervised by Regional Sales Managers and ultimately report to the Senior Vice President of Third Party Originations.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Identify and sign-on qualified third party originator/broker accounts
• Conduct sales calls with prospective & current accounts to determine strategic fit and opportunity
• Provide training to accounts on systems, policies & procedures, products, guidelines, updates, etc.
Communication & Customer Service
• Provide support and service to accounts and their staff
• Serve as a liaison between accounts and the Equity operations teams
• Work with management and internal team to maintain professional and respectful partnerships with accounts
• Actively manage accounts pipeline and provide projections to management
• Strive for 75% of loan applications in accounts pipeline make it through to funding
• Work to have a minimum of $5 Million in total monthly funded volume from accounts, consistently
• Prioritize and best allocate use of time and resources to ensure goals are being met
Qualifications & Requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated and dependable
• Efficient in time-management and ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Strong problem-solving ability and the resolve to overcome sales obstacles
• Working knowledge of the wholesale lending process, loan programs, guidelines and regulations
• Familiarity with the local and regional market and lender competition within the market
Education, Training & Experience
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred
• Recent Wholesale Account Executive experience required
• Minimum of 5 years of industry experience required
• Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity Origination trainings are required